To deliver Finance and Accounting services through co-sourcing arrangements that provide a value proposition for nonprofits and small businesses whose stakeholders demand accountability regarding financial stewardship and integrity of record keeping and reporting.
Co-source to provide Finance and Accounting leadership services as a strategic partner in a multi-year or project based arrangement for nonprofit and small business organizations that have limited resource capability.
To provide leadership in the development and continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives. To evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
To ensure credibility of the Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts. To manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting.
To take the lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive cost accounting system.
To provide advice on the financial implications of business activities. To provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
To ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
“Creative adaptability is the key to successful conservation.”
Alma Peterson | Co-Founder
Finance and Accounting management is a critical need in today’s environment and one that many small business and non-profit organizations will have to fund cost effectively. We provide that solution.
- Board Governance/Fiduciary Responsibility Training and Assurance Services
- Mission Based Budgeting
- Small business Start Up Support
- Strategic Planning and Budgeting
- Internal Controls Review
- Financial Transactions and Statements Auditing
- Annual Reports
- Key Performance Indicators
- Insurance Assessment
- Project Management
- Member/Volunteer Human Resource and Talent Management
- Internal audit and attestation
- Financial accounting, compilation and reporting
- Information systems planning
- Tax return preparation
- Cash flow projections and other consulting services
- UBIT (Unrelated Business Income Tax) consulting
- Bookkeeping services
- 501(c) applications and compliance filing